Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Revelations by Sophia Sharp

Nora is now a vampire and although she's escaped the people hunting her for awhile she still has many more things to do. She's on the run and headed to find a magical cave with answers. Hunter and her meet some other vampires on their way to the same cave. A fight breaks out, Hunter says some mean things, and he leaves with one of the travelers they met up with. Now Nora is alone, with a stranger, Alexander, who has promised to stay with her.

I'll admit, this series still hasn't been the best I've ever read but I am one who can't help trying to figure out how a story ends. This book was better than the first one in my opinion. It was less a copy of Twilight and branched more to it's own story. It is still very similar to Twilight. For example, in New Moon Edward leaves Bella and she is left with Jacob. In this book, Hunter leaves Nora and all she has is Alexander. Many reviewers agree that this book was better than the first. I haven't decided if I want to hope it only gets better or just give up. I am curious about how it all ends and if it continues to resemble Twilight

I recommend this book to someone who loved Twilight and wants another story similar to it. It's also a quick short read but still interesting. If you didn't like Twilight and/or didn't like the first book in this series then don't read this book.

Books like this:
New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
Enchant Me by Anne Violet

Check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment