Friday, January 27, 2017

Passion by Lauren Kate

Luce stepped into an announcer, sending her through her past. No one would tell her about her life, out of fear or whatever it might be, she didn't care anymore she was going to find out for herself. Luce travels from life time to life time, going back as far as she can, learning as much as she can. Daniel and the others are chasing after her, trying to stop her from messing with the past. 

I have to say this was by far my favorite book in the series. I guess it comes down to me being Luce's number one fan. I love her, and this book makes me love her even more. In this book you get to see not only what she's like in other lives as she goes further and further into the past you also get to see how she learns from each lifetime. Many people found the time traveling confusing, and it is at first. You definitely need to pay close attention when reading it but I certainly didn't think it wrecked the book. I personally think that it must have been a hard thing to write. She goes further back then any of us could have lived through. It must have taken a lot of research and for that I commend Lauren Kate for. I couldn't imagine putting that much work into a book. 

I recommend this book to people who have loved the series so far. I always find it hard to recommend books that are in the middle of a series because really you should never start from the middle. If you're interested in this series book one is Fallen I have already written about it so you can find it under the Lauren Kate label. It's truly a great series and I recommend it to fantasy lovers.

Series like this:
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black

No comments:

Post a Comment