Friday, September 9, 2016

The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg

Brie literally died of a broken heart. I'm not even kidding. Trust me, when I read the back of this book I laughed and was really worried it'd be totally lame because dying of a literal broken heart? Really? I picked it up and started reading it, it starts out very confusing but all in all it did surprise me. When Brie crosses over to ‘the other side’ she meets someone named Patrick, and he helps her out and tries to help her understand everything. All Brie wants to do is go back to her old life and when she finds out she can at least go and see her family of course she wants to! Patrick takes her to see her family she finds out that they are falling apart. Brie tries to find a way to help them and get the happily ever after she always wanted. To my surprise there are so many wonderful reviews about this book, I'm not surprised because I thought it sucked I just always find books that have shitty reviews and didn't think this would be any different. I recommend this book to anyone who likes a good broken heart story. I will warn you though, this one may have a twist! Overall this was a very good book.

check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment