Wednesday, September 21, 2016

City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

Clary just wants to go back to her normal life and be done with the Shadow world but that’s kind of hard since her mother is in a magical coma. Things with her life has changed a lot since she started being able to see the shadow world and since she found out Jace is her brother. Ever since Jace and Clary found out that they're siblings Jace has been acting cold and crass towards Clary making her have an even harder time coping with everything that's going on in her life. She has Simon, and their relationship is growing but he doesn't understand as much as she wishes he could. I had a hard time putting this book down. It was a lot of non stop, what's going to happen next, kind of stuff. Definitely more exciting then the first book (not that I didn't love the first one). Many people have a problem with everything about Jace and Clary, I'd just like to say this. They didn't do anything 'gross' enough to call it incest. I also am of the belief it'd be grosser if they grew up as brother and sister, but they didn't. I'm not say that that makes incest okay I'm just saying it's not as disgusting as many reviewers make it out to be. I recommend this book to anyone who genuinely liked the first one.

Books like this!
Need by Carrie Jones
Fallen by Lauren Kate

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment