Monday, September 12, 2016

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare


Clary Fray thinks she’s just a normal girl but when she goes to a club with her best friend, Simon, she sees something no one else does. Nobody notices a fight that goes on but her and after that her life completely started to change. She continues to see these people and things that no one else does. When she meets Jace, a Shadowhunter, he helps her understand what is going on. Then her mom gets kidnapped and Clary’s forced into the Shadowhunter world at full force. To my surprise there are a lot of people who think this book is poorly written and boring. I guess being in high school doesn't qualify me to truly judge but I do have enough education and reading knowledge to know I disagree with this. I found this book intriguing and suspenseful. But what I do have to say that completely sucks, DO NOT listen to the audio version. I recommend this book to anyone who likes a good fantasy story. Shadowhunters are a new twist added into the supernatural world of books :)

Books like this!
Need by Carrie Jones
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Die for Me by Amy Plum

No comments:

Post a Comment