Sunday, April 3, 2016

Weird Girl and What's His Name by Meagan Brothers

This book is categorized under mystery but really it's not much of a mystery, which doesn't make it a bad book I just wanted to say this right off. Don't go reading this book because you expect it to be a mystery. This is a very classic 'about my life' story. Lula, "Weird Girl", and her best friend Rory, "What's His Name", are two high schoolers in love with the X-Files. They even write their own version of fan-fiction. Lula lives with her grandparents because her mom was young when she had her and hadn't started her life yet. In the book Lula finds out that her best friend was sleeping with his boss and she is heartbroken so she runs away to find her mom. I found this story simple in a way but also still kept me interested. If you don't like a lot of deep heavy action or just want something nice and simple to read then I recommend you this book.


Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment