Saturday, April 16, 2016

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

If I Stay is written by the same author as I Was Here, and as I said in the review of I Was Here this book is also very beautiful and sad. Most of it takes place in the memories of a comatose girl, Mia. Mia and her family were in a tragic accident, Mia is in a coma but talks about seeing everything going on around her at the accident site and at the hospital. During the book she flashes from telling a memory from her life and talking about what's going on in the hospital. This book made me cry, and from what I've heard from others who have read it, it's hard not to cry. You get to read all about how she's feeling but also get to know more about her life before the crash. I recommend this book to anyone who doesn't mind reading sad books. There is romance, and tragedy but I don't recommend this to anyone who doesn't like to cry or just doesn't like sad books. 


(It's also now a movie!)





Read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment