Monday, April 11, 2016

Lessons from a Dead Girl by Jo Knowles

It is very rare when I read a book and don't like it. Granted not all books I've read have knocked my socks off but I've never really read a book I haven't liked. This book is different, it was one of those books where I finished it only because I wanted it to get better and know how it ends. It is fairly well written but the story goes no where. Leah was best friends with Laine and when she committed suicide Laine couldn't help but feel responsible. Throughout this book Laine tells stories about her and Leah growing up and the events leading up to her death. The end of the book leaves you with lose ends and doesn't really have a point. I guess I recommend this to someone who just likes to read for fun and not necessarily for the story. 

If you want check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment