Friday, December 9, 2016

Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

Step into the life of Louie Zamperini, a trouble maker to war prisoner. This book starts with Louie as a young boy and continues through his journey through life. This book shows what he went through during WWII as a bombardier as well as getting captured by the Japanese and surviving through POW camps. I read this book for school but I'm glad I had to. I would have never come to this on my own but I loved it and am glad I read it. I recommend this book to people who like reading about world war two or just war in general. It's filled with facts but told through personal stories that make it easier to read.

Books like this (according to goodreads)
In Harms Way by Doug Stanton
The Heart and The Fist by Eric Greitens 
An Army at Dawn by Rick Atkinson 

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment