Friday, December 2, 2016

The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer’s book is exactly like her, hilarious, witty and opinionated. This book is full of stories about her life, how she feels about certain things, and some parts are just her talking. She gets personal but even with the harder topics about her life she always manages to make you laugh.. There are so many reviews about this book out there that say that they enjoyed this book more than other comedian's autobiographies. There are a few reviews where people say that it was boring and they didn't like it. Personally I found it hilarious and found myself laughing out loud more than once. In my opinion you will like this book if... you love Amy Schumer, or even if you have sort of heard of her but love to laugh (like me). I have never really read an autobiography before, other than for school because I always thought that they'd be boring but this book is anything but. It is long, and did take me a lot longer than fiction books do but it was definitely worth the time and the read.

According to Goodreads, other books like this:
Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
A Field Guide to Awkward Silences by Alexandra Petri
You'll Grow Out Of It by Jessi Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment