Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Fracture by Megan Miranda

Delaney Maxwell died. There’s no other way to describe it. Her heart stopped and her body shut down bust somehow after about 30 minutes of CPR she came back. Ever since she came back she gets strange pulls and sensations that she can’t control or explain, and she doesn’t know if it something she should be scared of or something to embrace. I'm not going to lie, this isn't one of my favorite books. It's good but it was also very confusing, I never really could tell where the author was trying to go. I just found out that there is a sequel and that does make a lot more sense. Even though I didn't particularly like this book I am curious to read the sequel. I honestly don't know who to recommend this book to, and it's not because it sucked it's just because it's really hard for me to even explain what it's about. So I'm just going to leave you with some books I think that are similar to it.

Books like this!
Every Day by David Levithan
Just One Day by Gayle Foreman

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment