Wednesday, November 2, 2016

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

Sebastian Morgenstern, Clary’s brother, is wreaking havoc on the world again, turning shadow hunters against each other. He has found a way to turn shadow hunters into a nightmarish creature, and he uses these newly made creatures to create an army. Of course Clary and Jace must help the other shadow hunters to stop him but like all things in their life, it isn’t without sacrifice.This is the final book in what's been a very long series. I do agree it should have stopped sooner but that doesn't make me love it any less. Although long and repetitive I have not read anything quite unique. I give this series as a whole 4.5 stars. I will say if you are interested in this series be prepared for a long run, it took me all summer and that was reading almost all of the time.

Series like this!
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Fallen by Lauren Kate
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment