Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Crown by Kiera Cass

Eadlyn continues her selection even though she has to pick up more duties ever since her mother got sick. It’s a hard job balancing both the kingdom and the selection but Eadlyn is tough and can handle a lot. Suddenly someone new comes in her life and tries to get her to marry him. When she finds out his actions aren’t exactly in her best interest she is forced into rushing her decision of who will have her hand. I loved this whole series, when I finished The One and found out that she continued the series I didn't think twice about continuing reading it. Oh man am I so glad that I did! Eadlyn by far makes this whole series, she's spunky like her mother was, but still authoritative like her father. Everything gets put on her shoulders but she holds it up with pride. I hate the amount of people that have rated this book poorly, it's ridiculous, don't even bother reading them; the reviewers on goodreads that didn't like this book or series in general have very nit-picky reasons that should just be ignored. Life is too short to criticize EVERY LITTLE THING that the author does that you don't like. This book is the perfect ending to the whole series and in my opinion is worth the read.

Books like this!
Just Ella by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment