Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Winter by Marissa Meyer

I was so excited about this book that I couldn't even wait for it to come to the library, I rushed to the book store and bought it even though it was 30$ and hard cover. Let me tell you, it was worth every last penny. In this story you learn more about Levana's step-daughter Winter(which if you've read Fairest you know a little about her already) she resembles Snow White in many ways. She is kind and in need of a little help ever since she decided to stop using her lunar power. Cinder and her friends travel to Luna and meet Winter, starting a revolution. It is majorly action packed and Princess Selene finally returns to her rightful place in Luna. This is a thrilling and wonderful ending to the Lunar Chronicles and I strongly suggest it.


Read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment