Monday, February 6, 2017

Rapture by Lauren Kate

Luce and Daniel, as well as the others, only have a few days to find the site of the fall and stop Lucifer from deleting the past. All they have to do is follow the clues, get to the fall, and then Luce and Daniel have to make the same choice they chose years ago, again. 

This is the last book in the Fallen series and it is brilliant. So many questions are answered, so many 'oh my gosh' moments. This is one of those endings where there is no way you could have guessed it or have seen it coming. I turned the last page and was simply left in awe. There aren't many reviews at all of this book, I think all the angry reviewers finally gave up on this series which makes me glad. This book was wonderful.

I feel like every recommendation I've given for this series has been the same so I don't really know what to say about this one other than tell you that this book makes the series even better. It is the best ending and I am so glad it ended the way it did. If you've enjoyed this series so far you'll love this book and the end of Luce and Daniel's tale. 

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment